All About Women's Beauty - Skin Care, Hairstyles, Makeup
Hairstyles and Haircuts for Curly Hair
Many happy owners of curly or wavy hair are actually displeased with their unique appearance: small pretty curls remain rebellious and unruly, while the waves are generally heavy and next-to-impossible to style into a fashionable image. In fact, there are many ways to make curling thick hair look trendy and gorgeous. Regular hairdressing is the key to success.
Many pop divas and r’n’b stars tend to wear curls and waves. Women with glorious manes of beautiful curly hair never lack attention because their unique styles draw everyone’s admired glances. Long thick curly hair is a frequent element of celebrities’ appearances. Here go Rihanna, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys… And that’s only the beginning of the list. However, cutting the locks short is even more eye-catching than wearing long hair.
Curls always look playful, pretty and even defiant – so why not emphasize this impression in trendy short curly hairstyles? Short curls make up the most extraordinary haircut on their own. However, due to their unruly nature, women have to tidy the rebellious locks up every single morning so that they do not stick in different directions. Styling can quickly turn into a bother, but the charming result is always worth the effort. Short haircuts for fine hair that tends to fall down in waves or curls have the potential to refresh the whole woman’s appearance.
How to keep up the perfect shape? If your locks look untidy shortly after another cutting, you might want to visit the hairdresser’s more often. Professional stylists possess the art of managing short hairstyles for thick wavy hair. Short and featherlike curls are oftentimes harder to style than massive and heavy wavy tresses. Little locks can be forced into submission with a diffuser which adds more structure to the curling. Search for it in your hairdryer kit.
The list of the best hair products for thick wavy hair always includes sprays and mousses for semiprofessional styling. If you want to accentuate individual locks (for instance, those surrounding the face), specialists recommend to curl them onto your fingers and dry just like this. The lines will then resemble massive waves, not regular small curls.
What’s in Trend?
Only a few decades ago, haircuts for thick wavy hair were considered nonsense. Professional stylists believed that waves and curls should be either long or medium-length because it was too difficult to keep short locks in order. However, fashion tendencies change, and what was once unheard of, has now become trendy and popular. Layered haircuts for thick wavy hair along with more traditional-looking short styles can be seen nowadays both on catwalk and in the streets.
Many women prefer their curls short so that everyday styling is sufficient and they do not need to braid or otherwise fix their hair. Boyish haircut styles for curly hair and round face are growing in popularity due to their freshness and womanliness. Still, these styles look nice only if worn by skinny ladies with fine and small face features. It is interesting to note that boyish haircuts need minimal hairdressing. Unlike most hairstyles for round faces, they take up a beautiful appearance when made distinctly chaotic. It’s enough to muss the hair up with your fingers and fix the chaos with a drop of wax. Besides, shorter locks are always easier to dry and straighten in order to create a stricter image.
The list of the best haircuts for thick wavy hair includes classic bobs. This style will always remain fashionable. Besides, it particularly suits women with oval and triangular faces. The owner of suchlike hairstyle looks feminine and sexy, even if her hair is actually quite short. Only a few
haircut ideas for long thick hair
may be considered more attractive than a classical bob.
If your hair is frizzy, you might want to consider a greater length since short haircuts tend only to add more chaos and make your head look extremely untidy. Try smoothening lotions, creams and serums: high-quality hair care products reform haircuts for thick frizzy hair and make the whole appearance more refined and polished. Some professional stylists recommend using homemade hair creams and shampoos made of herbal extracts and fortified with vitamin-rich natural oils and shea butter.
Long and Gorgeous
Long haircuts for thick wavy hair, however, tend to have a more sophisticated and playful look. Falling down onto the shoulders, the curls straighten up a bit and lose most of their rebelliousness due to the sheer mass weighing them down. Still, they also need everyday styling. Most women do not consider this particularity a problem because the gorgeous wavy mane deserves all the effort.
Almost all easy hairstyles for thick wavy hair incorporate some very simple styling. If you are fond of your long or medium-length curls but are uneager to spend too much time, money and energy on hairdressing, think about taking up Sarah Jessica Parker’s example. The beautiful actress styles her hair like this:
• Wash your hair and spread some styling mousse or cream onto the curls. If you’d prefer using gel, you will get the effect of “wet locks”. It makes some haircuts for thick wavy hair look even more attractive.
• Squeeze the tresses in your fingers from the ends up to the roots in order to form natural waves.
• Dry the curls using the diffuser which comes with your hairdryer. Take care to dry every lock individually.
• To complete the styling, divide the tresses with your fingers and spread some hairspray onto the curls. By the way, hairspray is a “must” for many hairstyles for thick curly hair since it promotes maintaining their natural shape. In the end, you will get light (but not frizzy), pretty and soft curls.
A classic ponytail remains one of the most practical and easy hairstyles for any kind of hair. However, if you want to know how to style thick curly hair into a ponytail properly, read on. Professionals advise to follow these recommendations:
• Take time to comb thoroughly through the washed and dried hair.
• Gather it into a high ponytail. It should be sleek and perfect. If you are unable to achieve the ideal result on your own, try spreading some smoothening serum onto your locks. Like many hairstyles for curly thick hair (medium-length or long), ponytails are fixed with the help of an elastic band. There exist special elastics for these kinds of hairstyles (the so-called “ponios”).
• Take the locks of the ponytail and work them with a curling iron or hair rollers. The locks should obtain a distinct and beautiful form.
• To complete suchlike hairstyles for curly thick hair and round faces, you have only to part the locks through with a coarse-toothed comb or simply with your fingers. Fix the result with a small portion of hairspray.
Ponytails can be high and classic, as they are described above, or more fanciful. Try to make your everyday appearances more diverse by styling your hair into a one-sided ponytail. These cute hairstyles for thick curly hair can be created when you have completed the everyday styling. Gather your hair up and onto one side of the head, then, fix it with an elastic band. Take a pair of wavy locks from either side of the ponytail and curl them onto your fingers to make the winding more prominent. As in all hairstyles with wavy hair, do not forget to add some hairspray in order to keep the shape safe.
There is another pretty hairstyle that looks equally good on both women and young girls. Moreover, it underlines the natural curling features of thick hair so that the unique beauty effectively catches the eye. You might want to copy these pretty hairstyles for curly thick hair for school or college. How to make the easiest one? Follow these rules:
• Wash your hair thoroughly using both shampoo and conditioner. Then, spread some smoothening cream or serum onto the curls.
• Dry it using the diffuser.
• Take some locks framing the face. In order to complete suchlike hairstyles for long thick curly hair, you should twist the locks into small coils and fix them on the back of your head with either a beautiful hairpin or, on the contrary, inconspicuous bobby pins.
• Complete the styling with hairspray.
If you are brave enough to try more extravagant ideas, remember that
braided hairstyles with shaved sides
look just as magnificent on curly hair. Besides, they are fashionable and eye-catching. Do not be afraid of experimenting with your appearance: sooner or later, you will discover the best image that suits your individuality – and the best haircut for thick wavy hair.
Shoulder length haircuts for women..
Hairstyles and Haircuts for Women with Thick Hair..
Last-Trend values your privacy