Blue Ombre Hair Color
Hairstyles / Balayage, Ombre
Everybody knows perfectly well that changing your hairstyle is the shortest and easiest way to getting new look. Even small changes bring radical difference if they were thoroughly thought up.
There are tons of variants of what you can do with your hair, but if you are not quite prepared to radical chances in your appearance ombre might be an ideal option. This original French style has become a real hit in recent years and the possibilities it provides to women are limitless. Also, it’s quite advantageous alternative to changing your hair color entirely.
For many it might sound like a joke, but blue color managed to take a firm position in the lists of top popular hairstyles of the year. Short blue ombre hair is something that you can often see on the catwalks or at the party. The trend goes ahead boldly and bravely, making one women to stare surprisingly while others already try on different variations of this unusual coloring.
Unbelievable, but it’s obvious already that the times when blue hair was for punkers or other subcultures have gone. These days women and young girls try on blue shades and look stunning, stylish and yes…incredibly sexy!
Who can choose blue?
First of all, the women who dare to die their hair blue should be a bit bold as the style will undoubtedly make heads turn at you in the street or elsewhere you might appear. If that is exactly what you like and need – then do not hesitate a minute! Light blue ombre or its darker variation is a unique hairstyle and it’s hard to find something that is more suitable for underlining your individuality!
These women who consider that blue tresses are good only for long or blonde hair are greatly mistaken! Yes, the combination of white and blue extensions looks especially incredible but it’s far not the only alternative should you opt for blue ombre.
You can add playful sparkles of blues shades on your hair or only on its tips, or on the contrary - have your entire hair in dark blue ombre! Experiment and elaborate your own unique style!
Top hot blue ombre variations
Blue features a wide range of fabulous shades, have a look at the most popular variations and pick up something that suits your needs and taste.
• Blonde and blue – a striking composition! These two seem to be an ideal couple when it comes to hairstyles. That goes without saying, blonde base is perfect for blue sweeps. The blend will underline the beauty of any hair and bring fresh wave into your hairstyle no matter what it is.
• Charming and mystical looks another take of blue variation - long silver blue tresses. Forget about your prejudices that silver is for old ladies. It looks flattering on young women and admiring glances will definitely prove this. Although this coloring is extremely good on long extensions, you can also try for shorter curls.
• Blue and green will make you on the top of trend this season. This combo looks fabulous on dark long tresses which are an ideal base for this electric neon shade.
• Blue and grey ombre can also provide you with quite and eccentric and stylish look. For platinum hair choose pastel shades of blue.
• If you don’t aim to look eccentric and stick out of the crowd, opt for midnight blue in combination with dark long hair. This style is very rich and extravagant!
• If you need to keep your roots dark but want to try blue shades, brown to blue ombre will be an interesting option. Play with tones to pick your ideal composition.
If you are not keen on experimenting with your hair and would rather prefer trying on a new color prior to dying your hair, use hair extensions. You will be able to see how unnatural blue color looks on your hair and if it suits you.
Found a miAtake?Please highlight text and press Ctrl+Enter
Top news by this tag
Summer looks with skirts 2021-2022
In their collections, designers have presented a wide variety of styles of skirts. The trend is for straight skirts...
Summer looks with shorts 2021 for girls
Everyone will agree that shorts are very comfortable to wear in the summer. They can be worn not only to the gym or to...