TOP 10 Wedding Gifts. The best ideas for wedding gifts that will not leave indifferent the newlyweds
Wedding is one of the most beautiful celebrations in the life of two lovers. Choosing of wedding clothes, preparation for the party, creation of invitation cards, compilation of guest lists – even the fuss associated with the organization of the celebration is pleasant. And how excited the new spouses become when they start to open wedding gifts! Yes, guests had to take great effort selecting presents for the wedding. So, how can you make a pleasant, amazing and joyful gift to the newlyweds?
If you decided to purchase something really big (like a fridge or a washing machine), you’d better order delivery to the newlyweds’ house a day before the celebration.
The gift should be handed to both newlyweds. You shouldn’t give presents to only one person.
A beautiful card with your warm and moving wishes is a must to accompany your gift.
Your sincere feelings, and not the price are important when you choose the gift.
Turn your fantasy on and follow it!
Here are TOP 10 ingenious wedding gifts.
1. Money. Money is an acceptable and useful gift at any celebration. If you have little time to spare and do not want to wreck your brains choosing wedding gifts, a money gift is an ideal option. The sum involved is the most subtle nuance. Discuss it with the close relatives of the bride or of the groom to learn the cost of the party per person and use this figure as a starting point. The newlyweds will be excited to get such a gift, for most couples expect their expenditures to be covered when they plan their wedding.
2. A gift certificate. The next ingenious and, what is more important, simple option of the present is a gift certificate. If you feel embarrassed by making a gift of money for some reason or you cannot make your mind about the sum, the gift certificate will be the most relevant option for you, and the newlyweds will be able to purchase a gift themselves. The main problem here is to choose a shop for such a purchase.
Ideas: you can buy a gift certificate at the store selling consumer electronics & household appliances. All the young families want to make a cozy home for themselves. Today, comfort making is almost impossible without certain household appliances and electronics. So be sure that the gift certificate from the consumer goods store will be a practical and useful present.
3. Large and small appliances. Many guests are afraid to give home appliances as a gift for the simple reason that they don’t know what exactly the newlyweds need. Household appliances are stunningly diverse. They cover measurement, calculation, kitchen and electronic goods which make home chores easier to do and create comfort in everyday life. Don’t be afraid to make such a gift at a wedding as this huge diversity will surely provide an opportunity to choose something that will be irreplaceable in the home of the future spouses.
Appliances may prove to be very useful if the newlyweds are moving in to live together at a new apartment or a house for the first time. Close relatives can give a microwave oven, a washing machine, a refrigerator, a vacuum cleaner, a TV set – everything called large household appliances. Multicookers, steam cookers, blenders, toasters, juicers are more relevant as a gift option for friends and acquaintances.
Ideas: ask the newlyweds for details about the appliances they need, cooperate with a small group of guests and make one expensive gift or distribute smaller items between yourselves. This would help avoid an embarrassing situation when a groom and a bride would open several blenders simultaneously, for instance.
4. Dish sets. A dish set is an irreplaceable gift for the wedding. No matter whether newlyweds move to a new apartment or they have already accumulated some tableware to make their house comfortable –a gorgeous service will be the pride of the festive table, and a beautiful tea or dinner set will form a nice decoration of everyday life. The advantage of this version is that the couple will use this tableware and smile every time, remembering you.
Ideas: ask the newlyweds about their tastes or cooking preferences. A fondue, sushi or roll set might form an original gift. Quality is more important than quantity in the choice of tableware as your gift will be the pride of the newlyweds’ house.
5. Bedclothing. There cannot be too many sets of bedlinen. It could be amplified with a warm blanket, pillows, bath robes or sets of towels. The most important point here is to purchase things made of high quality fabrics and materials. If you are not sure about the color scale, classic white will be an ideal solution.
6. Organization of the wedding. You can get involved in the decoration and the organization of the wedding ceremony, offering a wedding service as a gift. You can order photo or video shooting, book the wedding limousine, a bridal attendant, a florist, a DJ, a wedding cake. Discuss all the details of the wedding day ceremony with the future newlyweds: they may have special preferences about the photographer or a certain car. Or ask them what could amplify their celebration. Perhaps, the budget they can afford is not enough to order a certain service, and then the gift will be especially valuable for them.
The wedding-night is a mystery for the lovers to be remembered all their life. Many couples spend huge sums on the preparation and arrangements for a wedding ceremony and a party, and they simply cannot afford spending their first night at a special place. Give the newlyweds keys to some hotel room. You just need to get a hint about their afterparty plans on the eve of the wedding.
Ideas: inform the hotel administration about your intents concerning the room you are booking. The newlyweds are to be welcomed as the highest guests, and their room is to be decorated in the manner that fits the occasion. Don’t forget to include champagne and fruits.
7. A photo session and a photo book. Before the wedding, most couples order a photo session titled Love Story which allows the photographer to get to know the couple, to work on the expression of their faces and their gestures, to select an individual image for themselves. It is much easier to work at the wedding for him or her after such a photo session, and the groom and the bride will feel relaxed and look natural in shot. Ask the newlyweds who is going to do the wedding shooting. Order a Love Story photo session from this photographer and, when the great day comes, present a photo book featuring small romantic scenes to the wedded couple.
Ideas: ask the photographer for a digital version of the photo book (on a disc or on a memory stick). When it is your turn to congratulate or toast the couple, run the digital version with the photo book you ordered. The newlyweds and the guests will be fascinated with the Love Story.
8. Honeymoon trip. Only well-to-do people can afford such a gift. There are many options for wedding journeys. It could be a trip to tropical countries or to skiing resorts. Tours of Europe are also in great demand. An ocean cruise is a gorgeous gift too.
When you select a wedding journey destination, the newlyweds’ preferences should come first. Discuss all the subtleties with them as they might need to get external passports and arrange for a leave from their job beforehand. If you want your gift to be a surprise to be presented at the wedding, discuss it with the relatives of the future spouses.
Ideas: give an original invitation to the traveling agency indicating the date and the time of the visit as a wedding gift. Go to the traveling agency with the groom and the bride. You will be able to choose the most comfortable option for the newlyweds’ trip this way and avoid many sources of major concerns and bad surprises for the spouses. Surely, there will be no limit to their joy and gratitude.
9. Gifts for parents-to-be. If the newlyweds plan an increase in their family in the nearest future, childhood themed gifts would be relevant. Visit a children hypermarket and choose perambulators, fluffy toys, diapers, crawlers, etc. You can also ask the parents-to-be about the decoration of the children room and contribute to it.
10. An unusual gift. What can you do if the newlyweds are wealthy people who do not need anything? Give them an unforgettable experience. Order festive fireworks as a wonderful climax of the party. Tropical butterflies could transform any wedding into a fairytale and be the source of incredible joy. Give them to the newlyweds in a gift box, the couple will open it, launching butterflies in the air during the wedding party, and magic atmosphere will fill the space.
Found a miAtake?Please highlight text and press Ctrl+Enter
Top news by this tag
Summer looks with skirts 2021-2022
In their collections, designers have presented a wide variety of styles of skirts. The trend is for straight skirts...
Summer looks with shorts 2021 for girls
Everyone will agree that shorts are very comfortable to wear in the summer. They can be worn not only to the gym or to...