Cat Eye Makeup
Smokey eye makeup might remain among the ever-trendy looks forever, but those who love individuality and prefer more confident and sensual makeup would probably be going for something newer. Beautiful eyes are the gift of nature – a gift that everyone possesses. Cat eye makeup helps to underline the uniqueness and femininity, bring forward the feline mysteriousness and inner beauty, and remind of the secrets hidden in a woman’s soul. How to create a captivating gaze resembling that of powerful and glorious wild cats? This detailed, but easy cat eye makeup tutorial offers simple explanations and vivid examples.
Colors and Tinges
Thirst things thirst: for attractive eye makeup, you will need eye shadow, an eyeliner pencil or a kajal. As for the colors, black, brown and grey are considered classical and elegant. Makeup for blue eyes, however, may be done in blue hues. In general, bright rainbow colors suit only young ladies. If your age is over thirty, professionals recommend sticking to the classics. If not, consider this:
• Brown eyes benefit most from lilac, blue, violet, peach, yellow or green hues.
• Makeup for green eyes is applied with plum, lilac, golden or peach eyeliners.
• Blue-eyed women look gorgeous with tints of brown, orange, or bronze.
The Classical Version
• Spread light eye shadow on the whole upper lid.
• Form an outer wing with peach eye shadow by spreading it up to the brow. Apply some dark shadow over the upper crease and underline the tail of the wing.
• In most cat eye makeup tips, this detail remains unmentioned. However, in order to accentuate your gaze, it is necessary to lighten the area under the brow. Blend the eye shadow borders with a soft brush.
• Use a kajal or a black eyeliner to emphasize the upper lid. For the lower lid, choose dark shadows or the same kajal.
• For a complete cat’s eye shadow makeup, apply mascara or use false eyelashes.
A perfect wing can be created only with a high-quality eyeliner. Follow these recommendations and take your time practicing, because it’s practice that makes perfect. In no time, you will know how to do cat’s eye makeup step by step.
• Apply a bit of face powder or dark eye shadows on the area of your future wing.
• Carefully, pull the corner of the eye back toward the temple. Draw dots instead of a whole line, and then put the dots together with eyeliner. The wing will look more natural if it’s not too long.
• Complete the wing with cat’s eyes liner, and only then, apply mascara.
Blue and Brown
Beautiful versions of this makeup can be created with brown (coffee) and blue eye shadows. The former is lighter and more modest, while the latter is excellent for the night parties on weekends. Remember, though: these are mostly makeup ideas for brown eyes. To complement glittering eye shadows, professionals recommend using matte lipstick. And on the contrary, matte eye shadows look gorgeous when combined with lip gloss. If you have tried “cat’s eyes” at home and are dissatisfied with the results, you might want to check out smokey cat eye tutorial. Even if it doesn’t accentuate the use of eyeliner this much, the makeup still is great in emphasizing the eyes.
Cat Eye Makeup tutorial
Found a miAtake?Please highlight text and press Ctrl+Enter
Top news by this tag
Makeup spring-summer 2022: 7 bright trends
Marketing research in the fashion industry shows that beauty trends continue to be affected by the pandemic. As before,...
Patriotic beauty of Ukraine: make-up Blue-Yellow
World-famous makeup artists have announced the spring-summer 2022 makeup trend in blue and yellow. Makeup made in these...